Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Favorite Etsy Shop

Featuring Walker World


Get to know Laura and her one of a kind pieces :)


 


*Why did you open your Etsy shop?
I have been selling my work for years at craft fairs and art shows, but I finally decided to open an Etsy shop so that I could reach a wider audience. I love that through Etsy, you can have a website without having to be an expert on having a website!
 

*What's your best seller?
My best seller is currently my One A Day Project. Each day in 2010, I committed to making one original a day and selling it for a buck on Etsy. It can be a doodle, an illustration, a painting, a collage, a whatever! So long as what I list and sell is an ORIGINAL piece of artwork, that I made on that calendar day. I thought this would be a good way to challenge my creativity, as well as make original artwork very affordable to my customers. Additionally, at the end of each month, I am compiling all of my daily originals into a zine. Again, an affordable way to enjoy art.

 

*What makes it a great buy?
The One A Days are a great buy because, well, because they are cheap! And an ORIGINAL! When can you buy an actual ink drawing, or acrylic painting, from an artist for so cheap? Never, until now! I promise you it won't always be a masterpiece, but it will always be the real thing.
 

 

*My Pick*
This super cute "Te Amo" box ...love the Spanish, love the meaning!!



Go see more fun stuff on her shop now!!


Enjoy!!

XOXO


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com