Thursday, May 13, 2010

What's New at FunFavors

Lots of dates to celebrate coming up soon...Graduations, Father's Day and of course wedding season!!

Check the new Party Kits on my shop, oh so cute!! will help you decor your special occasion in not time!!



Kit includes: 1 set of cupcake toppers (12) and 1 set of matching drink flags (20)


Super Cute set for Father's Day....cupcake toppers delivering some touching words!!
*I Love Dad*My Dad is my Hero*Dad is my Best Friend*


2nd Father's Day collection... cupcake toppers msgs: #1 Dad and "Happy Father's Day"



For the Bride...Something Blue collection - an assortment of traditional msgs like Something Blue, Something Old, Something New and Something Borrowed, perfect for your bridal shower!!


You can find these kits and more at FunFavors for only $14.00 ea.

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com