Friday, October 22, 2010

Wow...don't know what to say!!

I guess THANK YOU!! for enjoying my blog :)

Today I received an email from Home Confetti giving me an award for having a Versatile Blog...Needless to say I was really touched by this! It really made my day :)


According to the rules of the award, I must do as follows:

  1. Thank and link back do the person who awarded you
  2. List seven random things about myself
  3. Pass this on to at least 5 blogs that I have recently found and think are fabulous.
  4. Contact said bloggers and let them know they have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
So here you go...7 random facts about me. 



1. I still can't get over the fact that snows like crazy in NJ.

2. I believe I have a crush on Jimmy Fallon.
 3. I seriously dislike the color RED.
 4. I wish I could eat sushi everyday.
 5. I love mittens!
 6. I enjoy baking in the morning.
 7. I'm constantly cracking my fingers 


The five blogs I am passing this award onto;  the ones that I feel showcase the "versatility" factor are:
 
Free Pretty Things for You 
 
Kate Landers Events 
 
Pink Dandy Chatter 
 
Zakka Life 
 
Daisy Pink Cupcake 


Thank you for all the great ideas and dreamy eye candy you all girls share!!

XOXO



1 comments:

zakkalife said...

Thank you for sharing this award with me! That's very kind of you.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com