Monday, December 6, 2010

Mustaches & Heels - Engagement Party

I designed this Dessert Table for my first Bridal Show! 

The theme: Mustaches & Heels  - Engagement Party

I wanted to create something fun for both Bride & Groom without making it too formal...so I though of Mustaches to represent the groom (a very trendy icon for parties these days) and high heels for the Bride...because most of us are shoe lovers!

The Color Scheme: Turquoise, Red, White and Yellow accents 



 

The sweets:

Chocolate cake adorned with a Cake Banner
Cinnamon Cupcakes with turquoise fondant drops adorned with a Mini Bunting
Sugar Cookies assorted shapes: Mustaches, Heels, Hearts

Invitations, paper goods and favors find them in my shop

Enjoy!!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com