Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hungry Caterpillar Party Ideas

I have been doing some research about "The Hungry Caterpillar" story because I'm making cookie favors for a Bday party this weekend...turns out! He's a really Hungry Caterpillar LOL...check this out!

His week:
He ate 1 apple on Monday, 2 pears on Tuesday, 3 plums on Wednesday, 4 strawberries on Thursday, and 5 oranges on Friday. On Saturday he at a piece of chocolate cake, an ice cream cone, a pickle, a slice of Swiss cheese, a salami, a lollipop, a piece of cherry pie, a sausage link, a cupcake and a watermelon. He got a tummy ache and on Sunday he ate the leaf.
 (at least he keeps it sort of healthy!)

Well I found great inspiration at Catch My Party for this theme! I'll show you the cookies next week :)

Take a look at the inspiration!

  And why not...a Hungry Caterpillar Hunt!!

Fun right?!

Enjoy!!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com