Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back to School Sweets

School is about to start again!!

 One of my friends is going back to school again {this time as a pre-K teacher!} and to celebrate with her, we decided to have a mini school party ;)

Take a look...


The best thing about school is all the memories you make...

I'm still friends when a bunch of people I went to school with and we love remembering those days...and thanks to FB I get to hear from them more often even thought we're far away :(

When I was a little girl I couldn't wait to see my friends again and to start using my new notebooks and pencils...specially if they where glittery ;)

Then I became a language teacher and besides getting to know my students, my favorite part was decorating my classroom for the new school year!

Hope these sweets brought you back some nice memories ;)

Enjoy!!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com